Ocean View Veterinary Hospital’s general practice offers a full range of veterinary preventative and wellness care for your pet including:
- Vaccinations – Tailored to your pet’s vaccine needs
- Heartworm testing, prevention and treatment – Heartworm is a deadly disease in pets that is easy to prevent
- Intestinal parasite screening, prevention and treatment – Many intestinal parasite are transmittable to humans. Preventing and treating them in your pet is important for your health too.
- Wellness lab work – Lab work helps to detect disease in pets early.
- Spay/Neuter – Preventing pet overpopulation, behavioral and health problems
- Dental Care – Dental disease is the most common disease of dogs and cats – learn how to treat and prevent it
We also offer a full service in-house lab for rapid test results, digital x-ray, ultrasound, soft tissue, orthopedic, and dental surgery.
Appointments are required for routine services. To make an appointment, please call (609) 486-5025